Friday 21 October 2016

Team & Testability

Presentation of Kristina


Career journey

A level - gap year ( worked in Cash Generate) - The University of Salford (degree of Digital Media) Work experiences in different companies -BBC graphic designer

24Design
Animation /3D space/ museum

BME

Manchester Airport
We used spider map to expand the ideas and look at the project from different points of views. 

Design a better yoghurts experiences

We worked as a group of four and observed 2 users to eat the yoghurts. Throughout the experiment, we came out with various ideas of designing better yoghurts. Everyone has to write down as many ideas as they can in 2 minutes.  It has pushed my limitation and developed an understanding of playfulness in the context of design and animation.




The task here was to sketch out the idea of a better yoghurt design, then passed to the person next to you to improve or divergent the ideas in order to make the yoghurt better. I felt this was very interesting as I can see how others comment on my design and how would they improve the yoghurt package.



This experiment has developed my creative problem-solving skills and team working. I felt it's interesting to share the ideas with others and comment on their designs. In this task, I've designed tow-sectioned yoghurt container, one section filled with yoghurt and another one will be toys or decoration. I felt depressed when someone commented that '' Toys are only for children, adults do not need them anymore.'' It's depressing to see some people gainsay my design but it also made me realised that my thoughtless of target audiences. I should have considered my target audiences and expand them deeper to see what consumer might think about it.






Photos of other groups' working on tasks




Photos of my group listening to the lectures. 






No comments:

Post a Comment