Wednesday 5 October 2016

Identify a short walk from A to B

The task here is to identify a short walk from A to B. Identify some landmarks and key moments that record on my journey and draw them. 

I decided to walk from University of Salford to Imperial War Museum. The following photos were landmarks that I thought would be identification for people to recognise the places I have been and would be a great reflection of my journey. 

First of all, I walked downstairs and got out of the entrance of University building, I took the photo of first building I have seen which is this restaurant&Bar. Especially the columns of the bar were identify for students as we seen it everyday.       




Secondly, I walked through the garden. I took photo of this path as they are easy to recognise as well. 



Then, I arrived on the tram station. Unfortunately, the tram has left before I approached there but I still like the scene to be record into my journey.   



As I walked past the river, the wether was beautiful. I came up with a idea which draw down the swim ring on my map instead of simply river because it already represented the river of the media city and I thought it would be a creative idea for my journey map.



As you can see the photo here, I walk across the bridge to get the other side. The bridge here was really modernism and high recognition.  



The reason I want this be one of my landmark is because it has large logo printed on the wall and really captured viewer's eye.


Finally, the entrance of the imperial war museum. This photo is not good enough to record entire building of the museum but I will draw all the building down as it is quiet unique and identification.




No comments:

Post a Comment