Monday 17 October 2016

A to B move

Here is the Final video of A to B move exercise 



On my first exercise, I did not spend a lot of time, so it  looks disturbing. Especially the lighting, I can see the light had changed in one of the frames which differed from most other frames, it was snappy but still visible. I think that's because of the shadow of the bag, I had put all my stuff on the tables that include school bag, camera bag, notebook, rules and so on. This had made table messed around and distracted for me to take photos.




I might move bag too close to the scene which caused a dropped shadow that made a discrepant lighting. I should have organised my stuff and keep the table clean to make sure it always tidy for shooting. I should also adjust the lights before shot as it was not looking great at all.


In the future, I will make sure I clean all the unnecessary things on the corner and always adjust the lighting to  prepare for the shots. Perhaps I will remake the 'A to B block move' again to improve my work if I have spare time.


No comments:

Post a Comment