Wednesday 1 March 2017

Emotion to Emotion Exercise





Gibbs Reflective Cycle


  • This is emotion to emotion exercise. I've picked joyful and scary as two emotions of armature going to present.
  •  I felt unsatisfactory about the final video I've done because it did not show the joyful clearly. People would confused of the action armature firstly did. I attempted to make it applaud and laughing while standing up, then cover the eyes, sit back again. The pose should clearly communicate to the audience the mood, but my armature did not pose well which confused the audience about what he's doing.
  • The good thing is I presented two poses, joyful and scary in the stop motion animation. Nonetheless, the pose of joyful wasn't been presented clearly.
  • I could apply the principle Staging in the video. Staging directs the audience's attention toward the most important elements in a scene in a way that most effectively tells the story.
  • I could also make a better joyful pose such as jump up or lean backward to show the happiness.
  • If this problem rise again, I would make stop motion few more times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment