Monday 6 March 2017

Statement of Ine

I decided to choose The Body Language in the character design as the topic for the essay. 

















Gibbs Reflective Cycle

  • I've chosen the body language in the character design as the topic for the essay
  • I felt it will be easy to find lots of resources or other references materials because anthropologist has been studying the human behaviors for long time and has been publishing a lot of relevant books.
  • the good thing about chosen this topic is I can learn more acknowledges about body language and gain more understanding about the importance of gesture and poses in the animation. However, this is wild topic that contains lots of information, I better have to narrow down the field I am going to write in order to make a effective essay.
  • to narrow down the subject, I should read the general content of the body language and choose the specific area to write
  • I could also get recommend from other people such as tutor or friend to help me with specific subject
  • if the problem rise again, I would do some research such as read the content of the book first, and then choose a specific area to study.


No comments:

Post a Comment