Friday 24 March 2017

push and Pull



 Barsheet 




Gibbs Reflective Cycle 

  • This is the first try of push and pulls exercise. I did not use any reference sources because I just want to give it a try.
  • I think it is not that bad, at least you can see the purpose of the armature's trying to push the thing. 
  • The good thing about this experience is that I have gained more understanding of dynamic, but still have to work on timing; it needs more hold while pushing the door, to show the struggles.
  • I could add more frames to make the situation better, as well as more movements.
  • If the problem rises again, I would repeat the frames in order to extend the timing.  
Push and Pull Second try 


  • There is a obvious improvement in second try. However, I could add more body language to enhance the interests such as use shoulder to push the wall or slide the feet to show the dynamic. 




No comments:

Post a Comment