Tuesday 7 March 2017

Background Composition



Today, I have finished the all the background effect and exported them into a video. During the process of adding effect, I met several technical problems and it had stressed me out. For instance, I could not move the CC light ray follow along the moon, I attempted to make the moon bright and shinny so it would make the whole background looks fantasy and mysterious, but I failed on the area of move the light ray. 



Another problem that annoyed me was that the final video looks desultory, especially when the moon's rising up the sky and rotating itself, it seems like paused video that makes intermittent video quality. 



Then, I tried to export the video in format of  mp4. and this time the video plays very smoothly, but the video colours looks slight darker and duller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment