Tuesday 28 February 2017

Digital Environment Painting 1

After I did the collaboration of environments photos, I montages the castle behind the grave scene and used the filter to change the photograph into painting-look.



As Alice suggested to make the painting panel shot, I am going to add more things to it such as forest, old town and so on.

In addition to work on Photoshop painting, I also looked at some after effect tutorials because we are going to animate the background such as rotate the moon, trees wiggling, fog appears... to make the scene interesting.



I tried to corporate the new techniques I learned from YouTube, but it did not work very well in our background, so I just decided to do simple rotation of moon with the previous acknowledges.  It seems worked pretty well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment