Wednesday 23 November 2016

Week 9 Acting

In week 9's Intro to Making of, We did some actings for references. 

Here is the video of 'mirror reflection' exercice that two people paired up, and one of them have to copy the exactly same movement from her partner in order to achieve the 'mirror reflection'. 

I think it's really helpful for referencing in animation because we are not only acting the movements but also observe other's performance, to see the differences between me and my partner. 



Here is the video of me acted punch people. As I jumped for several seconds, I then turned around and finally fisted people hardly. 



This is the video of me did a sexsy walk cycle. I attemped to chiack my hair to the back of ears, this posture was aimed to express the sexsy feeling. Then I walked on a stright line, tried to wave my butt as much as possible but it seemed did not work well. I was too shy to performant the sexy walk, as well as I could not control my laughing. Overall, It looks fine; at least viewer understand what I am doing and understand the purpose of the movement. 



At the second part of the lecture, we did some 'Adverbs' game which doing a performance to decribe an adverbs, no verbal communication were allowed. We had so much fun about this as Harry and Dante were extremely talented in acting, their performances were so brilliant and funny.

The video above is about Kahong and Dante acted the adverb 'Childlish'. Kahong was sitting on the floor and kicking his legs to show the childlish behavior, Dante talked in a child's way. Finally, Harry had guessed the adverb.




This is the video about gussing adverb 'honey'. Harry and Dante tried to seduce Kahong with flirttly behaviour. It was so funny but Kahong could not get the verb at the beginning. He said sexsy, flirtty and so on, which was so close to the original adverb, but still not get it. Eventually, they acted horn to show the similar pronoucation to get the right anwser. 






No comments:

Post a Comment