Sunday 20 November 2016

Long term Project - Photo montages


My intention for the long-term project was to make a sketch based on plant or animals every day. However, I found it's too difficult to continue, I don't have the motivation to spent an hour on sketch every day as one drawing might need several days to complete. 

Therefore, I was looking for an easier method that I have the persistence to do each day.  I decided to take a photo every day in the same location but different posture. The photo below showed the daily behaviours I have done every morning for example: read the paper, drink tea, eat breakfast and so on. I took photo everyday and used Photoshop to edit them together so audiences can see all the movement in one picture. This idea was inspired by a creative photographer's work on the website. He photographed himself with different posture in exactly the same location. It was amazing and very creatively that inspired me to do the same thing. This photo montage is only a test, I will edit photos more precisely in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment