Tuesday 29 November 2016

Aniticipation


The images above are my  Anticipation bar sheets. My first attempt was wrong so I did it again. On the first bar sheet the graphic line just constantly moved forward without any changes. However in my stop motion the block literally speed up and slow down. Therefore, the first anticipation bar sheet does not make sense at all. The reason to cause it was I did not really understand the bar sheet. I though it just the direction of the block, so I drew a straight line. Now, I had a better understanding of bar sheet because of  the graphic editor in the Maya. It really helped me a lot that once you animated the block, there will be a graphic line to explain how the motion works. 


The main problem about this anticipation animation is the stage. The block started from very left but stopped on the center of the table which is uneven. Additionally, when the block going to stop, it should have leaned forward whilst moving, in order to show the expected movement.  
To improve it, I will measure the distance with the rule next time. I believe the block would work better once the starting point and end point is been figured. 



No comments:

Post a Comment