Wednesday 23 November 2016

Mirror Observation


Facial Expression - Sad 


the video above is a mirror observation of myself acted as a sad person. When I attempted to act this emotion, I took a deep breath first, then my eyes looked downward and my hand hold together on the chest. My body language has fully explained to the audiences that I was in a worried, disappointed or depressed mood, put hands on the chest implied that I subconsciously want to protect my heart because I was feeling heartbroken. Additionally, my gradually down eyelid  has suggested that I did not want to face myself or look at other person,  this also showed a self-defense behavior as I don't want to show my emotions through the eyes. 


 

I traced the video frame by frame and observe the motion of each part of my body. I  found out that my head has slightly turn down and my eyes apparently looked up and down. Furthermore, my collarbone appeared clearly whilst I headed up, it showed my intense and stiff.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment