Friday 24 February 2017

Block Challenge



Gibbs Reflective Cycle


  • This is the block timing challenge that I did in the Maya
  • I felt struggling to figure out the timing as two blocks had to move in the different times but relatively. Also, I did not know how to make blocks jump and set the correct frames for them.
  • The good thing about this experience was that I got a bit idea about how to start walk. As Johny mentioned, if we experiment with the challenge, we would understand the basic idea of walk cycle. And here I am, after complete the exercise, I've learnt how to move two block effectively as human feet. However, it still seems unperfected. 
  • This situation could be improved if I do the practice again
  • I am sure that I will make the block challenge much better than this one next time.
  • If the problem rise again, I will practice more often. 



I did timing challenge again and this time it looks much better. As I had experience from last, the distance between two blocks are even and appropriate.


No comments:

Post a Comment