Thursday 16 February 2017

Buckid poses

Pose 1- Sit on the floor with legs slightly lean back, one hand put on the floor to support the body weight and look forward. 



Pose 2- stand up with one leg and arms wiggle around around



Pose 3- look confidently with one hand pinch the waist and one leg slightly rise the tiptoe



Pose 4- half leaning on the floor with one elbow support the body and the other one put on the bent  knees 



Pose 5- Stand relax with one hand rise over the ear and the other put on the waist, legs across each other as well


Gibbs Reflective Cycle


  • I designed several relax poses with Buckid to develop and practice my understanding of Maya animation such as rigs, path controller, joints adjustment etc. 

  • I feel it was difficult to move the rigs at the first because I often accidentally clicked on the Buckid's body instead of the rigs, which leads to broken body. In addition to the rigs, I also struggled with IK and FK.

  • The good thing about this experience was that it developed my knowledge of rig animation and the bad thing was that it confused me a lot, sometimes, I could not figured out the IK and FK.

  • To gain more understanding with IK and FK, I could do some research to get the basic information about it.

  • I could also watch more tutorials on the Lyda.com, it is a excellent video education website that helps people with various of programs.  

 
  • If the problem rose again, I would do some research first and watch the tutorial or ask professional people to help me. I would also spent more time to practice in order to understand it  in depth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment