Sunday 19 February 2017

Reference Video and Bar sheet for exercise 2-Emotion to Emotion

Observation -reference video 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoyizS-5GL4 


Here is a video that I used as reference video. In this video, it depicted the audience's reaction while watching horror movies, I decided to pick the reaction of laughing and scary for the exercise. The actors in the video performed very well although it seems slightly exaggerate in the real life. Their reaction is the perfect reference source for animator because their body language is abundant.  

Translation -Bar Sheet






Gibb's Reflective Cycle

  • Here is my bar sheet for exercise 2 Emotion to Emotion. I've chosen joyful and scary as two emotions I'm going to develop. I first came up with two main poses and then pondering in between poses. 
  • I felt proud of my drawing because this time I drew every main pose on the bar sheet to help me guide the timing. 
  • The good thing is I understand every movement I am going to use, but I am not sure about the timing and spacing. As you see, I put some question marks on it to show the uncertainly. 
  • To solve the timing problem, the best way is to do more practice. People learn things from experiments. 
  • I could also read more books about animation principle to enhance my acknowledges. 
  • If the problem rise again, I would spent more time on observation and count the time the actor's been used. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment