Thursday 2 February 2017

Video Presenting

Description 

Today, We screened the video and got some lovely feedback from people. 



Feelings

I think I did a good job about the primary research and digital painting. However, I don't like the voice over as it has lots of background noise during the taking.

Evaluation 

I think the video is good to contextualize and show some research, as well as the sound track.
The only off putting thing was the noise behind the voice when I spoke. 

Feedback 





Analysis  

I should have solve this problem when make final video. Recall to last week, I still have couple days off to make video even better. I could ask James to help me with the technique problem as well.

Conclusion

I could also re-record the audio. As I still had time to improve it.

Action Plan

If this problem happen again, I would try my best to get rid of the noise by watching online tutorial or ask professional person. 







No comments:

Post a Comment