Friday 9 December 2016

Maya exercise_ Spaceship

Here is the spaceship Maya exercise that I've done whiles ago, but forget to record on the blog.



Overall, I am quite pleased with spaceship exercise. I found it's easier to animate in the Maya with instructions, I can always follow it step by step and complete successfully. 

However, without instruction or tutorial, I would struggle with start point. For example, the block interaction I did last time. I was very struggling on how to make block trace behind, how to manage to incorporate the emotions to block and so on.  


As an animator, I will watch more Maya tutorials and do more practices on the Lyda.com. I will make sure I familiar with most of the basic tools and be able to animate the character in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment