Friday 9 December 2016

Ballon Bouncing



I did the balloon bouncing animation again and it's slightly better than last time. 

The good thing is that the penny looks lighter and slower, which felt like a proper balloon. Last time, my balloon stop motion animation looks floated and unnatural. 

However, I still have to improve because it bounced like a beach ball. It would be better if I change the arc or direction of the balloon. 



Here is the Maya bouncing ball. There are several things I can improve. Firstly, The ball does not bounce around, it only stays on one point.  Secondly, it bounced too quick when the ball comes to the end. Logically, the ball should slow down because of energy losing. At last, I noticed that it did not stop naturally, there should add one more bounces before it stops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment