Saturday 10 December 2016

Bouncing Ball


Here are several bouncing  ball animations that include: the ping-pong ball, beach ball and the bowling ball. 

Ping-Pong Ball

On the bar sheet, I drew quite a lot of bounces there, because ping-pong featured on weightless and bouncy. Therefore, it wouldn't stop easily. 



The ping-pong ball did not bounce well in the video. The ball seemed floated in the air and the arc seemed very weird too. I could lightly draw a guide line on the table first, in order to create a perfect bounce curve.  




Bowling Ball 

Bowling Ball featured on heavy and large. Therefore I only drew one bounce on the bar sheet.


However, there is some difference between the bar sheet and actual animation. I did three bounces and on the third bounce, the ball seemed to snap for a moment. I think it perhaps because I accidently deleted few frames. 


Beach Ball

This is my most satisfied bouncing ball animation- Beach Ball. I think it's bounced really well.  As you see the arc, timing and spacing all been arranged perfectly. The only pity thing is that the ball has jumped out of the scene, which is not allowed. If I have more time, I would adjust it and make the ball bounces within the camera scene.  

No comments:

Post a Comment