Tuesday 24 January 2017

Final video compositing and Rendering

Adding soundtrack and background music

On the last day, my main job is to download the appropriate soundtrack and background music. I find some fast melody soundtrack to incorporate the time laps footage because it make people pass time quickly and enhance the atmosphere.  





Get ride of background noise 

One thing that bothers me was the background noise. I tried different methods that learned from online tutorial, but it still did not help much. I used Premiere effect: Denoiser, Lowpass to reduce the noise, it helps a lot, but did not remove the noise completely.  Thus, I tried Adobe Audion, a audio program that I had nerve used before. The noise still can not be removed completely. I decided to give up because I tend to move to After Effect.



Final Rendering 


No comments:

Post a Comment