Monday 9 January 2017

Idea of Mini Project ''Making Of''

From here, I am going to plan the constructive of the making of video. I am going to do some research about how other artist has recorded their work process and see if there any interesting elements that I can 'borrow'.


Helvetica (2007)




I like the music here, it has a fast melody and gives audiences a tone of live under the modern city. No voice over, no script and not process of making of, but it made us understand the content of the video which is amazing. I think I will use it as part of my 'making of' video. Last but not least, I really like the music here and I might 'borrow' it on my work. 



Art & Copy (2009)



The reason I put this video here is that it seemed more like documentary sort of video types. The scenes keep changes between designer and work footage. 

In the afternoon, I've made the pattern of the clothes as well. 









No comments:

Post a Comment