Friday 20 January 2017

Final Painting


The image below is my final painting, I eventually finish all the clothes embroidery and details.   



On the background, I did not create anything for it because I prefer to spent the rest of time on video editing. Therefore, I reused the Waterlily pattern that I made for cloth embroidery, applied colour overlay and filter effect to make it slightly different in order to be a proper background. 


Video Editing 

On the video editing, I've finished all the video footage and putted them in sequences as well, just need slightly adjust and adding couple explanation. Overall, I kind satisfy with my time management because everything's under the control. Tomorrow, I will work on the soundtracks and background music and make sure everything will be done by this Friday. 





No comments:

Post a Comment