Friday 5 May 2017

Second try_Maya_Buckid Run and Jump_ Tangent editor



  • This is second try with Buckid run and jump. This time, I took James's advice that work on the graphic editor to adjust the movement.
  • From the graphic editor, I spot the reason of Buckid floated in the air. The line gone up gradually but then became flat and parallel at some points, this indicated that the object has been paused and stop moving. That's why the Buckid floated in the air.

  • To solve this problem, I adjusts the inappropriate curves and deleted some unnecessary tangents. Now, the Buckid runs a lot more smoother than first experiment. 
  • This experiment has made me to understand the importance of graphic editor and made me enhanced more skills as well.


I also learned how to enhance the video quality. The screenshot below shows the setting I should used to show the best video quality. 



No comments:

Post a Comment