Tuesday 9 May 2017

Final Making of Video and Self-Evaluation

Storyboard






I made a storyboard to pre-visualizing the making of video. It also helps me and my team member know which footage to use. 




Final Making of Video 



Improvement and self-evaluation 

Here is our final making of video. I spent a lot of time on this making of video and I felt satisfy with quality and background music. 
However, if I have more time to do it, I would like to do few more experiments and make the pixilation video content more interesting. As you see the final project we filmed here was too short and lack of attractive. I would like to film the actor lay on the ground and use some props to manipulate the scene.  

The group making of has enhanced my storytelling skills and documentary techniques as my main job was documenting the behind scenes. It also enhanced my problem solving skills as lack of facilities, we had to compromise to the circumstances, which film in the stop motion room in order to make a good production with better quality. 

After experiencing the group making of , I realized there are so many skills I should learn such as acting. When I acted in the scene, my movement was stiff and unnatural.  I am less capable in the acting whereas Daniel did a good job. In the future, I will read more books that relates to acting and try my best to enhance my performance skills. 



No comments:

Post a Comment