Wednesday 26 April 2017

Pixilation Experiment in StopMotion Room


The problem We had from the last experiment is that the camera was not good enough, the position has been moved and the photos are caper too. Therefore, we decided to move into stop motion room because there is stop motion programme and we can use lighting and onion skin to improve the frames.

Here is a video https://vimeo.com/8734025  that inspired me to do something extremely simple but interesting. 



Today, We plan to do some little stories about eating and drinking coffee here. The position was fine, but we met a new problem, which is my facial expression could not match because I kept laughing during the film. Today's actor experience made me realise that be an actor is not as easy as it looks. However, Daniel did a very good job as he stayed calm and steady during the whole filming process and acted very well. I am glad that each member in my group has different skills and did a great corporation.  For instance, Daniel's always eager to act and Jungtong prefers to be a man behind the scene, operate the camera and editing. Our final pixilation video might not be great but I have been enjoying the filming process a lot, the experience also enhanced my leader skills and a better understanding of working in part of a group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment